Thursday 14 June 2012

Thing 4

I am well behind for a variety of reasons but will be valiantly catching up - I hope.

I have had to examine Thing 4 from my PC at home because all these types of social media are currently blocked in work, even though most staff are sure of the benefits of reaching current and potential students. I also don't have the sort of mobile phone that does this sort of thing. I am now considering whether my position on these is hopeless posturing and it is time to get real and at least join the second half of the 20th century.
Time to leave that part of my comfort zone and dip a toe in for real.

I have joined up to Twitter and it is so big I am boggled.  I may have to default to getting a book and reading about it, a move that has accompanied me through almost all of my life, when I consider.

No comments:

Post a Comment