Thursday 14 June 2012

Thing five

reflective practice in practice.

Hmm.

I feel like I have been thrown into the deep end of the public swimming baths I learned to swim in (for younger readers, this was an outdoor cold water pool ). We learned the term after Easter in the last year of Juniors. Yes kids COLD water in April. In South Wales. That's how boggled I am at the moment. I am currently desperately keeping my head above water and striking for the side to hang on to.

Yes yes I need to kick out and make a bold move for the middle, I do know that. End of metaphor because I am feeling cold and panicky just thinking about this. One last one, when this is over will I have a lovely warm smug feeling? Where is the fluffy towel of achievement?

I have dipped my toe in Twitter, need more kit to make this work for me.

I have some RSS feeds, now this one I have liked from the beginning, just like I have had a revelation in reading the blogs. Just clicking on the Next Blog>> button is great. who knew there were so many wierdies different sorts of people out there? All posting all sorts of things, like the person who went on holiday and not just wrote (in detail) about their every meal, but took a photo too? I mean, that's being seriously interested in food.But still, even when reading the 23 thingers blogs, soo much information.

I read with interest a comment about taking one thing at a time. Now that is advice I should take. I will think on ...

No comments:

Post a Comment