Tuesday 29 May 2012

Well, I am still mulling thing 3 over. It seems to me that the first three things are totally interconnected, for example I now find I can't change my snarky Blog title to something more touchy-feely, I'm stuck with it, or so it seems. If you can advise me dear blog reader then I will be very grateful as I am still more like a monkey with a typewriter than anything.

On the up side I am battling vertigo to read All of Ned Potters totally brilliant Prezi called 'You aready have a brand!' and it makes me think about what I am about and where I want to go.

I tried Googling myself and found others with the same name but not me, I am a bit miffed but there if you don't enter the raffle you can't win, can you?

4 comments:

  1. Hello,

    you can change the title of your blog - here are some step-by-step instructions. If they don't make sense, let me know with a comment here!

    Log in to Blogger. Once you're logged in, click on the name of your blog on the Blogger homepage.

    Now you should see a list of options down the left-hand side, click on 'Settings', which is the last option.

    At the top of the page it should now say 'Basic', and you'll see your blog title at the top of the page. Click 'edit' next to the title, and you can change the title.

    If you want to change the web address (URL) of your blog too, you can do that further down the page where it says 'Blog address'. If you change that, please re-register on the cpd23 site, so that we know where you've moved to!

    Hope that helps,

    Katie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for the advice, I will now go away and think of another name,

      Sarah

      Delete
  2. Let me say that I like the title of your blog because it reflects perfectly the situation when you're sitting in front of your computer trying hard to think about something clever and new, but you just can't come up with a fancy name... I had the same problem! ;-) Plus I want to change my wordpress nickname, but it seems that at the moment it is not possible due to technical problems. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the name of your blog. That was the reason I clicked on it! :)

    ReplyDelete