Tuesday 15 May 2012

Well, I am still behind and trying to catch up.

I have been checking out blogs and am amazed at how complex some people's are. And how adept some are at marketing themselves already, surely some actually have the 23 things in hand now?

I left a weedy comment on Dowling Knitting Librarians blog a she is a knitter too. After I left it I realised I had committed the schoolgirl error of the me-too post. I think I need to check out the comments on other blogs and mug up on accepted etiquette etc.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for warning me about the me-too comments... I was just about to write one ;-) Well, maybe this still IS one, but at least I can say: Thing 2? Done!
    I enjoyed reading your blog!
    Pepper Caster

    ReplyDelete
  2. I appreciate the comments, I am a newbie at all of this and while I see that some have read my blog you are comment no 3 so far.longer, more interesting stuff (if only I had the time) is the answer.
    I have been stuck on Thing 3 for some time as the college I work in has blocked all that sort of social media. I will be searching for info about best strategies for dealing with this in the workplace.
    So, what is the answer?

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete